What we collect and what we do with the information we gather
- We may collect information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address and geographical location and any other information you may choose to send us). We use this information for internal record keeping and to ensure that the content from the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- If you decide to apply for a job or work experience we may ask you to provide personal information. We use this information to evaluate whether to offer you a job or work experience.
- If you decide to apply to be a contributor on any of our programmes we may ask you to provide personal information. We use this information to evaluate whether you would be a suitable contributor for that programme. We may share this information with members of the programme production team and relevant staff at the broadcaster of the programme. If we do select you to be a contributor on a programme then we may also use this information during the development and production of the programme.
We will use any personal information collected from the website in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data including the Data Protection Act 1998.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- We will not share your address or contact details with any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so and your personal information will not be used for any marketing or sales purposes.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the data controller at Objective Media Group Limited, 3rd Floor, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road. London SE1 7PB
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.